We had a great sleep and early night last night. We enjoyed sleeping on the futon's. Nobody snored, talked or walked in their sleep. Thank goodness for that! Then we had breakfast, yum! Cinnamon bread, french fries, bacon, berries, yoghurt, cereal, even omelet's being made especially for us.
The first attraction we went to was one of the Japanese temple's - Kiyomizudera! (Aren't we clever for remembering that!). We had a great time looking at the kimono's, cleansing our hands and burning incense. The maples around the temple were beautiful.
Our second attraction was eating Japanese food off a conveyor belt. We had to save our plates which were different plates for different foods, so they could see how much to charge us.
Next we went to a market with lots of fish so Tiana had to stand by the flower stalls all the time! As you can see Miss Hill and Hannah took the dare to eat a baby octopus! We bought lots of things including kimono's, pottery, silk scarfs, Japanese shoes, fans and postcards. By the end of the day we were really tired and worn out. We had an awesome day and it still hasn't finished because we still have to decide where and what to have for tea!
wow, another exciting day!! Maybe Tiana should have taken a peg for her nose! Leanne did you actually eat that octopus or just pose with it??! TJ we went to visit the McMurdos yesterday and Maddy was very disappointed you weren't there, so I showed her the photo of you with Winnie the Pooh! We miss you but are so glad you are having this amazing experience. Love & hugs to Tiana & Leanne
ReplyDeletefrom Mum, Dad & Eli
Congratulations Hannah and Miss Hill. The food all sounds tasty. Yum! Your trip is sounding amazing. We are looking forward to all the stories when you get home. Good luck at school tomorrow. Mrs Jolly
ReplyDeleteHi Hannah & class mates & teachers. I am enjoying reading of your daily adventures in Japan. You all seem to be having alot of fun while learning of their culture. Hannah, I was surprised to see you trying the baby octopus, not at all too bad is it? I tried it myself many years ago,& quite liked it. Your days are full of very exciting activities, I wish I came along too. Will look forward to hearing all about your trip when I see you next. Have loads more fun, enjoy every minute.. Love you forever...Auntie K xx
ReplyDeleteHi everyone
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear of all your continuing adventures and experiences of new things.
Give my best wishes to all the children and staff at Gifu.
Mr Galloway
Hola to everyone on the Japan trip. It sounds like you are having a great adventure and trying lots of new things. I am not sure about eating Octopus though. Meanwhile I am really enjoying all the beans in Mexico! From Mrs Ohlrich
ReplyDeleteBeans or Octopus hmm, not sure which one sounds better. Perhaps it should be beans and octopus, what a great combination. Glad to see every one having a great time in both Japan and Mexico. What a great school and what fabulous ambassador's you all are for our school. Thank you. Love you Hannah Dad and Mum XXX
ReplyDelete